Join Us For Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™
With Francesca Burack and Special Guest Speakers
Once a month I’ll be hosting small, intimate dinners in private settings at popular New York City area restaurants featuring a notable, highly accomplished female speaker for an evening of good food, great women and fearless conversations.
Don’t miss this unique and exceptional opportunity to join a group of your fearless peers in breaking bread and talking with influential women about the hot issues affecting women’s lives and careers.
Space is Limited to 10 Women…So Register Now!
Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™
Reserve Your Seat At The Table!
- Are you ready to join a group of like-minded women having cutting edge discussions on the most critical matters of the day?
- Are you tired of the issues & challenges confronting women being criticized, patronized or ignored for too long by too many?
- Do you want a safe environment where you can engage in candid conversations about women’s concerns?
- Are you tired of not having your voice heard or your ideas seriously considered?
- Do you care about things like the gender wage gap, workplace diversity & inclusion, female mentorship, sexual harassment and much more?
- Are you yearning to take a seat at the table and raise your voice to have an impact and make a difference?
- Are you ready to shift the paradigm on female empowerment in the workplace, politics and society?
- Are you eager to be your authentic female self and have you and all women recognized as insightful, influential leaders?
- Is it your time to engage, step up, create change and move forward?
Only 10 Invitees per Dinner!
Every Dinner Features:
• Themed Topics with a Special Guest
• A “Stand In Your Power!” Workshop
• Fearless Conversation To Empower Your Life & Career
Our Next Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™
is Wednesday, June 20, 2018 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Come join this fearless conversation where we will discuss
“Reinventing Yourself: At Any Age, At Any Stage”
Featuring Special Guest: Pat Addiss
President of Pat Addiss Enterprises Inc.
In these days of constant turmoil and change, your ability to reinvent yourself, and create your ideal situation is most important. Join me, and my special guest Pat Addiss, at Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™ on June 20th for an enlightening conversation about reinventing yourself and the theater.
Pat Addiss went from promotional products, advertising specialties and business gifts to Tony Award Wining Producer. Her background and career gives her a unique perspective in addressing reinvention.
- Considerations when thinking of reinventing yourself.
- Identification of some strategies and tactics to keep moving forward while your daily life creates obstacles and challenges to this process.
- Steps to support ourselves and other women through the journey.
- Lessons can we learn from each other.
These are just a few of the questions we’ll discuss after Pat sets the foundation for our talk.
Pat Addiss’s Bio:
Have you been asking yourself how, when and where to reinvent yourself or how to help and support your co-workers and daughters facing this issue?
Pat’s first career was Pat Addiss Enterprises a promotional company that she created to support her three children as a single mom. After 30 years, Pat decided to go for her passion, “producing theater with integrity.”
Her high profile productions include:
Currently, the Award winning “Desperate Measures” at the New World Stages which received the Outer Critics Award for Best Musical 2018, and the Drama Desk Awards 2018 for Best Music and Best Lyrics.
Spring Awakening which received eleven Tony Award nominations and won eight including Best Musical. The show also won four Drama Desk Awards.
The 39 Steps
Revival of The Fantasticks
Revival of Promises, Promises (2010)
Chita Rivera: The Dancer’s Life
In 2010, Ms. Addiss was honored by Works By Women, which has a mandate to honor women in theater and to elevate the number of plays and musicals that appear on American stages and are written and directed by women. The organization says that number now stands at less than 20%. Pat Addiss received the Tru Spirit of Theater Award.
Join our theater party later this year by signing up for the mailing list at the bottom of this page.
It’s a “fearless women’s night out” that can help change the world and your life.
What can one person do to effect positive change?
Find out at Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™!
Yes! Reserve My Seat At The Table!
Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™
Featuring Special Guest: Andre Ebanks and Karlene Bramwell
Thursday November 15, 2018 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
“What’s the truth about gender equality and discrimination in the workplace ? “
Location: Midtown Manhattan, details sent in an email upon registration
6:00 pm Networking & Cash Bar
6:30 pm–9:00 pm Dinner
No refunds…but if you can’t make it, feel free to send someone in your place!