Join Us For Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™
With Francesca Burack and Special Guest Speakers
Once a month I’ll be hosting small, intimate dinners in private settings at popular New York City area restaurants featuring a notable, highly accomplished female speaker for an evening of good food, great women and fearless conversations.
Don’t miss this unique and exceptional opportunity to join a group of your fearless peers in breaking bread and talking with influential women about the hot issues affecting women’s lives and careers.
Space is Limited to 10 Women…So Register Now!
Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™
Reserve Your Seat At The Table!
- Are you ready to join a group of like-minded women having cutting edge discussions on the most critical matters of the day?
- Are you tired of the issues & challenges confronting women being criticized, patronized or ignored for too long by too many?
- Do you want a safe environment where you can engage in candid conversations about women’s concerns?
- Are you tired of not having your voice heard or your ideas seriously considered?
- Do you care about things like the gender wage gap, workplace diversity & inclusion, female mentorship, sexual harassment and much more?
- Are you yearning to take a seat at the table and raise your voice to have an impact and make a difference?
- Are you ready to shift the paradigm on female empowerment in the workplace, politics and society?
- Are you eager to be your authentic female self and have you and all women recognized as insightful, influential leaders?
- Is it your time to engage, step up, create change and move forward?
Only 10 Invites per Dinner!
Every Dinner Features:
- Themed Topics with a Special Guest
- A “Stand In Your Power!” Mini-Workshop
- Fearless Conversations To Empower Your Life & Career
Our Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™
is Monday, March 19, 2018 from 6:00 p.m.–9:00 pm
Featuring Special Guest……Gender Expert, Dr. Catherine Bossheart-Pfluger
Come join this fearless conversation where we will discuss “An International Perspective on the Equality and Empowerment of Women and Girls.”
Catherine’s background and career gives her a unique perspective in addressing this issue.
- What are the challenges we as individual women face ?
- What lessons can we learn ?
- How can we implement these lessons ?
- What can we do to support women and girls ?
These are just a few of the questions we’ll discuss after Catherine sets the foundation for our talk.
Catherine Bosshart-Pfluger is a true global citizen. She is fluent in seven different languages: Chinese, German, Swiss German, French, English, Italian, Latin and has some Spanish and Portuguese knowledge.
Catherine has been an advocate for the empowerment and equality of women and girls on different continents and in different countries. She believes women must work together, to inspire each other, to grow together and to strengthen ourselves and those around us, especially our young girls. Catherine’s values are embedded in a strong sense of justice. She has always had a problem seeing injustices done and being accepted.
Catherine is a Swiss Historian of contemporary and modern history and a specialist in gender studies.
- In 1981, Catherine earned her PhD with distinction and has worked as a professor for contemporary history at the University of Fribourg.
- For eight years she was a board member of the Doctoral School on Gender at the Universities of Berne and Fribourg.
- Catherine’s many publications cover women and gender history, church history, as well as methodology.
- In 2013, the Conference of Presidents of Swiss Universities nominated her as an independent expert for the Gender Studies Program.
- In 2014, she was co-organizer of the Conference Beijing +20 at the UN in Geneva.
- In 2015, Catherine was elected as Vice Chair of NGO CSW-Geneva.
- In 2016, she was co–organizer of the “Conference on Economic Empowerment of Women” at the UN in Geneva.
- In 2017, Catherine was elected UN Vice President of International Federation of Business and Professional Women, one of the most influential women’s organizations in the world.
Be sure to visit Fearless Talent Development again to register for future dinners or sign up here to receive our Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™ emails with advance notification of speakers and topics.