Join Us For Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™
With Francesca Burack and Special Guest Speakers
Once a month I’ll be hosting small, intimate dinners in private settings at popular New York City area restaurants featuring a notable, highly accomplished female speaker for an evening of good food, great women and fearless conversations.
Don’t miss this unique and exceptional opportunity to join a group of your fearless peers in breaking bread and talking with influential women about the hot issues affecting women’s lives and careers.
Space is Limited to 10 Women…So Register Now!
Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™
Reserve Your Seat At The Table!
- Are you ready to join a group of like-minded women having cutting edge discussions on the most critical matters of the day?
- Are you tired of the issues & challenges confronting women being criticized, patronized or ignored for too long by too many?
- Do you want a safe environment where you can engage in candid conversations about women’s concerns?
- Are you tired of not having your voice heard or your ideas seriously considered?
- Do you care about things like the gender wage gap, workplace diversity & inclusion, female mentorship, sexual harassment and much more?
- Are you yearning to take a seat at the table and raise your voice to have an impact and make a difference?
- Are you ready to shift the paradigm on female empowerment in the workplace, politics and society?
- Are you eager to be your authentic female self and have you and all women recognized as insightful, influential leaders?
- Is it your time to engage, step up, create change and move forward?
Only 10 Invites per Dinner!
Every Dinner Features:
• Themed Topics with a Special Guest
• A “Stand In Your Power!” Workshop
• Fearless Conversation To Empower Your Life & Career
Our Next Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™
is Monday, April 16, 2018 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Come join this fearless conversation where will discuss
“A View From the Top: Challenges And Strategies For Women In Leadership”
Featuring Special Guest: Sylvie Gadant, CPA
Partner, Citrin Cooperman
Sylvie Gadant’s background and career gives her a unique perspective in addressing this issue.
- What are the challenges we as individual leaders face?
- What lessons can we learn from each other?
- How can we implement these lessons?
- What can we do to support women?
These are just a few of the questions we’ll discuss after Sylvie sets the foundation for our talk.
According to AICPA, women may represent more than 50% of accounting graduates entering the profession for the last 20 years, but make up only 19% of the partners in accounting firms nationwide.
Sylvie Gadant defies the odds. She is a Partner at Citrin Cooperman’s Private Equity and Capital Markets Practice and is the Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice leader. She coordinates and leads buy-side and sell-side due diligence engagements for private equity firms, independent sponsors, family offices, and strategic buyers. Prior to joining Citrin Cooperman, Sylvie held a variety of leadership positions in different firms. Her expertise includes: analyzing an acquisition target’s quality of earnings, understanding key performance indicators, assessing working capital requirements, and identifying key deal issues and risk areas.
As background, Sylvie has been featured in various publications, has spoken at industry forums and has been a recipient of significant awards:
Sylvie is frequently featured in business and industry publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Crain’s New York Business, and Accounting Today.
She is a speaker, panelist, and moderator for various industry forums, the Kayo Private Equity Conference, the IGlobal Forum, the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), the Exit Planning Exchange (XPX), the Women’s Private Equity Summit, and the American Woman’s Society of CPAs.
Honors and Awards
“Transaction Advisory Services Team of the Year Award” Corporate LiveWire M&A Awards (2016)
“Excellence in Buy-Side and Sell-Side Due Diligence Corporate LiveWire M&A Awards (2015)
“40 Under 40” Award, M&A Advisor (2013)
Sylvie is a French native who received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the Graduate School of Business in Bordeaux.
Sylvie’s favorite quote is by Steve Jobs:
“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
It’s a “fearless women’s night out” that can help change the world and your life.
What can one person do to affect positive change?
Find out at Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™!
Yes! Reserve My Seat At The Table!
Fearless Conversations Over Dinner™
Featuring Special Guest: Sylvie Gadant
Monday, April 16, 2018 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
“A View From the Top: Challenges and Strategies for Women in Leadership”
Location: Midtown Manhattan, details sent in an email upon registration
6:00 pm Networking & Cash Bar
6:30 pm–9:00 pm Dinner
No refunds…but if you can’t make it, feel free to send someone in your place!